Stress free home visits.
Convenient for you and your pet.
Vet2UrPet provides friendly, affordable and professional animal health care in the comfort of your own home.
Appointments are arranged for the convenience of you and your pet!
We are the first local mobile vet to provide a thorough on-the-spot medical service with a fully equipped mobile veterinary laboratory!
We have a wide range of medications and diagnostic tools on board to provide you and your pet with the best possible home care.
We offer a wide range of services, from routine vaccinations and health checks, to medical conditions, sore ears, eyes, or skin issues and allergies…etc.
We also have a home euthanasia service so that you can say goodbye to your best friend in the comfort of your own home, without the stress of having to take your pet to a clinic.
All our vets are experienced caring individuals that always strive to provide the best service possible.
At Home Services
- – Vaccinations & micro-chipping (Litter rates)
- – Puppy and Kitten care
- – Health/medical examinations
- – Eyes, ears, skin issues …etc.
- – Diagnostics, Blood Profiles
- – Parasite prevention – Heartworm injections, flea/worm/tick control
- – Lameness problems
- – Arthritis management & injections
- – Geriatric health care
- – Reproduction advice, AI, whelping care, pregnancy termination
- – Nutrition & obesity control
- – Medical scripts
- – Basic grooming (with sedation), nail trimming & anal glands, wing clipping
- – At-home euthanasia
Why choose a mobile vet?
- – More personal: A one of one setting – more time for your consult- The veterinarian can spend uninterrupted quality time with you and your pet – We see your pets in their natural environment which can also help us give even more insight into your pets’ health care.
- – Convenient: We come to your home, at a time convenient for you. If you, or your pet suffers from impaired mobility, it can be really hard to take your pet to the vet.
- – Less Stress: Reduced anxiety for you and your pet- You don’t have to worry about which dog or cat you will be sharing the waiting room with- Save time, no messy car rides, safer for you and your pet. We can come at a convenient time for you, and in your pets’ comfortable environment.
- – Safer: Less risk of your pet being exposed to diseases or viruses that may be present outside or in a hospital waiting room.
Quality of life assessment
It can be very hard to make the decision and to know when it is time to let go and choose to end the life of your loved companion.
Pet owners often struggle with this decision, as no one wants their pet to suffer, but we also want them to have a certain quality of life.
Your vet can help with this very difficult decision and give you a nonjudgmental, unbiased opinion on what may be the best option for your pet.
In home euthanasia
When the decision has been made that it is time to say goodbye, it can be much more peaceful for you and your pet to say goodbye in the comfort of your home. Your pet could be on their favourite couch, or on their favourite spot in the sun outside.
We strive to make the euthanasia process as comfortable and smooth as possible.
We can then organise cremation, burial or disposal, as you wish.